ALL PROVIDERS, INSTRUCTORS, & PRESENTERS MUST BE CREDENTIALED & PROFESSIONALLY INSURED
- If you teach yoga, you must be certified by an accredited school*
- If you practice massage, you must be a licensed massage therapist*
- If you provide Reiki, you must have gone through an in-person certification program (not online)
* The only exception is if you are a student and far enough along in your program to be approved in writing by your school to teach yoga or provide massage.
RENT SPACE TWICE WITH NO ISSUES & BE CURRENT ON SPACE RENTAL PAYMENTS
We are essentially looking for collective members who have good communication skills, who can follow written directions, who are resourceful, independent, courteous, self-sufficient, and respectful of other's differences.
Common "issues" involve:
- Not paying for set-up and clean uptime at the hourly rate
- Not paying the deposit
- Not cleaning up and requesting the deposit back
- Not creating events according to the formatting guide, which creates confusion and chaos
- Not including the room in the event location or set-up/clean-up time -- which causes double-booking issues and angry messages to the main line
- Not including your own payment info
-- Not being properly insured or not following protocol for adding us as "additionally insured"
To submit payments: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ZenLoft
FOLLOW ALL RULES AND GUIDELINES, especially around cleanup and refraining from bringing substances.
All guidelines and rules can be found in the Orientation Packet that we will email to you after you apply.
KEEP WITHIN YOUR RENTED TIME
The room you're renting must be cleaned and put back by the end of your rented hour, completely ready for the next person, better than you found it.
DO NOT CANCEL YOUR EVENT last-minute.
Your four hours are included in your membership rate, but if you're using the Wellness Room and cancel in less than 7 days, you pay full price or risk losing your membership benefits.
The Wellness Room is included in our "Whole Space" rental, and if you've reserved the room, we cannot rent it to someone else. If you think you might have a scheduling conflict, consider a co-host to help you prior to submitting your booking request.
If you suspect low attendance, consider offering promotionals such as early bird specials, BOGO offers, bring a friend offers, etc. and invite people directly. Most attendees decide to come the day-of an event!